There are some common issues when viewing the tenplay live streaming service. Before contacting us there are a number of steps you can take to resolve the issue.
Perform a hard refresh:
Internet Explorer, click CTRL + F5
Firefox, click CTRL + SHIFT + R on Windows, or COMMAND + SHIFT + R on Mac OS.
Chrome, click CTRL + SHIFT + R on Windows, or COMMAND + SHIFT + R on Mac OS.
Safari, click ALT + CMD + E
Ensure the latest version of Flash Player is installed.
If you are still experiencing issues try opening the website within another Browser e.g. Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge.
Due to restrictions within our rights agreement we are required to geo-block our live streaming content. This means that people outside of Australia will not be able to view the stream, and the stream within Australia is dependent on your states broadcast of the content. Our video service relies on your IP address listing a location. Some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) may have not listed the location as part of your IP address.
To see if this could be an issue for you, please:
Determine your IP address and the location associated with that IP address, please visit whatismyip.com
If there is no state listed in the results, we may be unable to serve you video. Resolving this will greatly depend on your own internet configuration. If you have a dynamic IP connection, you may be able to fix this by turning your router off and on again. Alternatively you can contact your internet service provider and mention that you are having trouble viewing videos on our site because the IP address does not have a state listed.
Still having issues?
If you're still experiencing issues after this, fill in the form to the right of the page with the following details so we can liaise closer with our Tech team to resolve the issue.
We will require the following to help you further:
- A detailed description of the issue
- What is the exact video/page you are experiencing issues with? Please provide links or screenshots. (If you've not taken a screenshot before, this website has instructions.)
- What time of the day are you experiencing the issue?
- What type of device are you using? (PC, Mac computer, iPad 3, Android phone etc)
- What browser are you using and what version is it? (eg Internet Explorer, Version 9). You can find out how to see what browser version you are using below.
- If on a mobile or tablet device, please tell us your device’s operating system eg. iPhone 4, iOS7.
- What internet connection you have (3G with Optus, iinet ADSL 2+ etc)
- Your IP Address (this can be found by opening a browser and navigating to whatismyip.com)
- What suburb and state are you located in?